Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Making...

A little fabric book for Elizabeth 





I was inspired by a friend of mine from college, Kristina, who featured this craft on her blog Thimbly Things. If you'd like to make your own follow the link and she explains step-by-step. I used some of her patterns but added some of my own.  Also it was really easy and allowed me to use some of the scraps of fabric that I've been racking my brain with what to do with.  For the book itself I used the scraps of fabric from our curtains in our bedroom instead of denim.  

2 comments:

Kristena said...

Aw, Amanda!!! This is great! I love that you put a bird and a heart in there too. So stinkin' cute! I feel beyond flattered seeing this. Thanks for using my tutorial! :)

Diane said...

Great job amanda. She is like her dad already reading. I dont know if you were reading this young. Have fun.