Thursday, December 11, 2008

A confession

There are many things I indulge in: ANTM, Cook Out milkshakes, American Idol, the list goes on and on...

Tonight, I admit I watched a Lifetime movie, Flirting with Forty. With a mindless predictable plot, this movie is not worth noting except for the fact that the co-star was one of the hottest actors I have seen in quite some time, Robert Buckley.


In thinking of words to describe this man I realized that I could not do any better than this blog which said:
"Ah Robert Buckley... what appropriate adjectives can I use to describe this 27-year old former financial consultant turned model/actor from West Covina, California...

I'd like to call him hot, but his sexiness tends to override his hotness. I'd like to call him sexy, but his cute side threatens to overshadow his sexiness?
Maybe settling with 'the total package' might do him justice... great personality complemented by killer looks always make for a dangerous combination..."

In addition, he has a crazy resemblance to Ben (Scott Speedman) from Felicity. I fawned over him during high school. But Buckley is way hotter!

I might be setting our DVR to tape Lipstick Jungle, Buckley's latest endeavor. OK, I WILL be setting my DVR - who am I kidding? Add one more thing to my list of indulgences.

No comments: