Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DERBY!

Here are some pictures... a description to come later!

11 people stuffed into a car (you can't see Nathan taking the pic and the driver). Wow was it tight! Thank goodness everyone took a shower that morning.

My Derby hat... although I did not dress up, I found out you can't go to the Derby without a hat.

An artistic 134 Derby glass with a yummy mint julep inside.

My winning ticket! I won a total of $18.65 after you subtract the $20 I spent on betting. Stu won $450! He was the big winner of the day



The picture of the replay of my horse (#7 orange) winning.

The horses. This is as close as we could get to them since we were in the infield.


The sun was setting and I snapped a shot of the winners circle and all the beautiful flowers. This is where everyone celebrated Big Brown's win. Unfortunately this was overshadowed in my mind by the loss of Eight Belles.

No comments: